Tools and resources developed by the Oregon Deafblind Working Group to assist parents, students and professionals.
- Screening checklists to determine if other factors (e.g. Usher Syndrome) impact learning.
- What Do I Do Next? Next steps for teachers with a child in their classroom who may have Usher Syndrome .
- Usher Syndrome Resources: Links to a variety of resources and information about Usher Syndrome.
The Hearing Screening Checklist, a tool for educators and family to determine whether a child should be referred to a D/HH Specialist or audiologist for further testing.
The ODB Family Guide: information and resources for families.
- December 2017 Newsletter
- Summer 2017 Newsletter
- November 2017 Newsletter
- February 2017 Newsletter PDF format | Word document
- December 2016 Newsletter: PDF format | Word document
- November 2016 Newsletter - PDF
- November 2016 Newsletter - Word
- View past newsletter issues.
- Check out our new blog post